It's gonna be okay my sista! You'll get your phone back eventually ;) I found my key by the way so you guys can stop looking for them in SD. They were up here the whole time! Eh heh heh... =)
Hi. You found Roe.
Previous Posts
- :::sigh::: Great... my phone is taken away again. ...
- Things are clarified I think that I've come to acc...
- OH THE PAIN! Sheesh, I'm such a wuss. Dude, okay, ...
- Whoo whoo! ... Holler back young 'un Whoo whoo! He...
- Hey bloggers! You all are still out there right? ...
- Yay! Colors galore... someday I will learn more ne...
- A Romantic Spin On The Meaning of "Blog" O7[Kuya]...
- Hi there sister... QUIT calling me!!!! I'm FINE!!!...
- There's nothing wrong with two geeks in glasses. T...
- The wait is over... the long awaited answer to my...
Monday, April 22, 2002

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home